40% up to $500 and up to 3% Cash Back
Introduction StockPair is a binary options broker owned and operated by NXB Financial Services Limited. The company was launched in 2010 and is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission […]Read Full Review
Full Review Details
|Website URL NEW||https://www.stockpair.net|
|Support Number||Worldwide +44 2033181649|
|Support Types||Email, Telephone, Live Support|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Greek, Arabic|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||$200|
|Minimum Account Size||$200|
|Minimum Trade Amount||$20|
|Maximum Trade Amount||$20,000|
|Bonus||40% up to $500 and up to 3% Cash Back|
|Payout||Up to 80%|
|Free Demo Account|
|Regulation||International Financial Services Commission (IFSC)|
|Account Types||Silver, Gold, Platinum, VIP|
|Deposit Methods||Credit/Debit Card, Wire Transfer, Electronic Payment|
|Withdrawal Methods||Credit/Debit Card, Wire Transfer|
|Number of Assets||100+|
|Expiry Times||60s , 90s , 5m , 10m , 15m , 30m , 1 Hour, End of Day , End of Week , End of Month|
|Types of Assets||Currencies, Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Pairs|
|Option Types||Call/Put Options , Stock Pairs|
|Account Currency||EUR, USD, GBP|
|US Traders Allowed|
- High Payouts
- Innovative Platform
- Disruptive Software
- Several Educative Material
- Non-comprehensive FAQ
- No Demo Account
StockPair is a binary options broker owned and operated by NXB Financial Services Limited.
The company was launched in 2010 and is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) under license number IFSC/60/346/TS/14.
StockPair has satellite offices across 5 continents including Australia, Asia, Europe, North America and Africa.
Bonus and Offers
StockPair offers its traders 40% worth of opening bonus up to $500, with 3% cashback.
Traders cannot cash out on the bonus unless they reach a trading volume equivalent to 40x the trading bonus. This volume must be reached within 45 days after the bonus is awarded.
Clients can open premium accounts which come with varying benefits according to the size of the account.
- Silver: This is the lowest ranked of the four types of premium accounts at StockPair. It allows binary option traders to control their trades and has a minimum deposit of $1,000. Traders can deposit a maximum of $1,000 per trade and can hold a maximum of $6,000 worth of positions at a time. This account also has a benefit of a 0.5% monthly cash back given the trader manages at least $10,000 worth of trading volume
- Gold: This account type requires a minimum deposit of $5000 and includes additional benefits such as a trade expert support, as well as, trading indicators and a 1% monthly cash back on $25,000 monthly trading volume.
- Platinum: This account type requires $20,000 minimum deposit and has a 2% monthly cash back on a minimum monthly trading volume worth $50,000.
- VIP: The minimum deposit here is $50,000 with 3% monthly cash back provided the trader manages at least $100,000 worth of monthly trading volume.
The minimum balance required for traders to receive the following benefits is $800 for the Silver account, $2,000 for the Gold account, $8,000 for the Platinum account and $20,000 for the VIP account.
StockPair has two major types of options; the ordinary Call/Put binary options and the Paired options, which echo its brand name StockPair.
- Call/Put Options: here traders can profit by predicting whether the price of the underlying asset will be higher or lower than the current level when the option expires.
- Stock pair options: these types of options allow traders to compare stock, currency, commodity or index performance they can then profit by predicting which asset will perform better than the other within a given time.
- Currencies: AUD/USD, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY
- Commodities: Gas, Gold, Oil, Silver
- Stocks: Apple, Aegon NV, Koninklijke Ahold NV, Air France, Amazon, Amcor, AOL, AVIVA, AXA, Alibaba, eBay, BHP Hilton, BNP Paribas, Baidu, Barclays, Bayer, Boeing, British Petroleum, CISCO, Caterpillar, Commonwealth Bank, Daimler AG, Dell, Electronic Arts, Facebook, Fedex, Ford, France Telecom, Google, Marks and Spencer, MasterCard, McDonaldâ€™s, Merck, Microsoft, NEXT, Origin Energy, PEPSI, Pfizer, RBS, Rio Tinto, Sainsbury, Sanofi Aventis, Shell, Societe Generale, Starbucks, Telefonica SA, Tesco, UPS, Unilever, VISA, Verizon, Vivendi, Vodafone, Wesfarmers Ltd. Wal-Mart, Woodside Petroleum. ExxonMobil, Woolworths Ltd, Yahoo!, Zynga Inc.
- Indices: AEX, CAC40, DAX, DOW JS, FTSE, NASDAQ, S&P 500
- Pairs: Gas vs Oil, Gold vs Silver, and nearly all the stocks and indices are paired, some on multiple occasions.
StockPair has one of the best trading platforms both in terms of interface and material available as guide to traders. Price data streaming is provided by Reuters.
There is also a section showcasing live trading indicators with indicative directions that help traders in placing trades. For instance, the indicators show the reliability levels for a Call/Put option on a particular asset.
There is also a lot of information on pair trading strategies and technical analysis, which traders can use to iron boost their trading experiences.
There is a market review section which covers the dayâ€™s main events as well as the overall market overview citing what moved the various assets during the day.
Deposits and Withdrawals
At StockPair, traders can deposit funds to their accounts via Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard), Wire Transfer, or various electronic payments such as Skrill/MoneyBookers, CashU, PayPal and AstroPay among others.
The minimum deposit is USD200, EUR200 or GBP200 depending on your account currency type. Identity authentication is required. Credit card deposits will hit your account immediately. The last four digits of your card are required to verify ownership.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $20. Traders can withdraw any funds available for withdrawal via either bank wire transfer or Credit card.
Credit/Debit card withdrawals can hit your account within 5-9 days, while bank wire transfers take longer, but still depend on the clientâ€™s location.
Again, traders here are required to completely verify their identities and physical address for security purposes. Traders are also allowed to cancel their withdrawal requests during processing.
StockPair binary option traders can access support via three main anchors, which include email, telephone and live support.
Live Support: Chat live with a customer service representative.
Email: [email protected]
Worldwide +44 2033181649
Russian Federation +7 4952041639
South Africa +27 105003980
Australia +61 261710710
Hong Kong +85 221270790
Bahrain +973 16199853