Prestige Option Review
Prestige Option may be a relatively new entrant in to the Binary option market but that has not stopped them from gaining popularity fast. They belong to the Leadtrade Ltd brand and are licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). The company is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus, Treppides Tower, 9 Kafkasou Street, Aglantzia, 5th Floor.
Their contact numbers are +35725281884 (Cyprus)and +493031199579 (Denmark). They can also be reached via email, and their address is [email protected]. They work Monday through Thursday from 8am to 8pm and on Fridays from 8am to 1pm.
As one of the leading and regulated binary options trader, Prestige Option team embraces all core values that lead to an effective day’s trade. The company offers a wide range of account options that encompass traders from different economic backgrounds.
- Bronze – Traders of this account are required to deposit at least 500 Euros upon which they will be able to enjoy certain benefits, such as, get 25% bonus, gain access to over 100 tradable assets, and also get some economic info on the market
- Silver – Silver account holders get everything offered by the bronze account plus 50% bonus, 2 training sessions, weekly market review and some basic training videos. To operate this account, a deposit of 5,000 Euros is needed.
- Gold – The Gold requires a 10,000 Euros deposit. The account comes with a 75% bonus payment, Advanced training videos as well as a twice per week market review. Holders of this account also get 3 training sessions
- Titanium – Titanium clients ought to deposit 25,000 Euros in order to operate this account. Upon doing so, they stand to enjoy everything that is already being offered by Gold account plus a 90% bonus, 5 training sessions, a 4 times per week market review and a 1% dividend amount
- VIP – Deposits for this type of account start from 50,000 Euros. Holders of this account get VIP treatment as they qualify for 100% bonus payment, enjoy unlimited training sessions, and get daily market review. They also qualify for a 2% dividend amount plus a special concierge service.
- Platinum – This is type of account is invite only and requires deposits starting from 100,000 Euros.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Prestige Option offers its traders four simple ways of depositing money into their account:
- Credit card – Transferring money using credit cards requires clients to have international cards such as MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Maestro and JBC.
- Local payment options
- Skrill/moneybookers – This is a Certified E-Wallet Online Transfer. Prestige Option does not charge any fees when you make a transfer from your Skrill account.
- Secure Bank Wire – Transferring money from one bank account to another is also another option of transferring money to your Prestige Option account. By using this type of money transfer, Prestige Option ensures your personal information is kept safe and secure. However, you ought to transfer at least 250 Euros whenever using a wire transfer.
How to withdraw funds?
After logging into your account, simply initiate a withdrawal request from the Prestige Option FAQ page. Specific identification documents are also required to prevent fraud.
These documents include:
- Identification certificates – e.g., ID card, Passport or Drivers License.
- Proof of Residence – Utility bills and a bank statement not older than 3 months would suffice
- Copy of Credit card – This applies if you use a credit card or a debit card for payments. You are required to make a clear and legible copy of both the front and the back of the card.
A variety of safe and secure withdrawal options are also available to Prestige Option traders.
- No minimum withdrawal amounts
- No withdrawal fees charged, except in a case where you have initiated a bank wire
- Prestige Option takes 48 business hours to crosscheck and verify your withdrawal form; which, upon completion, you will be able to receive your funds between 3 to 5 business days.
Prestige Option offers a variety of tradable assets including; currency pairs, stocks, commodities and indices. These are all available on the powerful Prestige Option trading platform.
Currencies: All major currencies are available for trade on the Prestige Option Trading platform.
Stocks: Stocks from all kinds of industries are also available for trade. Some of the stocks include; Alibaba, AIG, Apple, Amazon, BoA, Cocacola, ebay, Facebook, General Motors, Google, just to name a few.
Commodities: Such as Copper futures, Crude oil futures, Gold, Gold/GBP, Natural Gas Futures and Silver are also available for trade on the Prestige Option platform.
Indices: Indices traded on Prestige Option include; Dow Jones Futures, FTSE 100 Futures, Dubai Index, HANG SENG Futures, Dax 30 Futures, IBEX 35 Futures, MICEX, MICEX Futures, NASDAQ 100 Futures, NIFTY 50 Futures, NIKKEI 225 ($) Futures, S&P 500 Futures, Tel Aviv 25 Index, Topix 100 and VIX
Pairs: Amazon vs. Alibaba – the ratio of these two stocks is also traded on Prestige Option platform. Gold vs. Silver – the ratio between the instruments spot price is also traded.