Up to 100% Welcome Bonus
AskOption is a binary options brokerage platform owned and operated by PeakMedia Group Ltd, a UK-based company whose headquarters are located at Suite 50, 2 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 […]Read Full Review
Full Review Details
|Website URL NEW||https://askoption.com/|
|Headquarters||Suite 50, 2 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3DQ, in the United Kingdom|
|Support Types||Telephone, Email, Live Chat, Contact Form|
|Trading Platform||Panda TS|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||$250|
|Minimum Account Size||$500|
|Minimum Trade Amount||$5|
|Maximum Trade Amount||$500|
|Bonus||Up to 100% Welcome Bonus|
|Payout||Up to 85%|
|Free Demo Account|
|Account Types||Basic, Standard, Premium, Investor, Pro Investor|
|Deposit Methods||Wire Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards|
|Withdrawal Methods||Wire Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards|
|Number of Assets||100+|
|Expiry Times||30s, 60s, 2m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m, 45m, 1h, 2h, End of Day, 2d, End of Week, End of Month, 5 Months|
|Types of Assets||Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities|
|Option Types||High/Low, One Touch, Range, Hyper|
|Account Currency||GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, AUD|
|US Traders Allowed|
- High Payouts
- Multiple Assets
- Mobile/Tablet Trading
- Copy Trading
- Not Regulated
- Few Languages
AskOption is a binary options brokerage platform owned and operated by PeakMedia Group Ltd, a UK-based company whose headquarters are located at Suite 50, 2 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3DQ, in England. AskOption is powered by the Panda TS binary options platform and is currently available in English and Arabic.
The broker offers its traders an opportunity to earn up to 85% in payout across more than 100 assets tradable via 4 options types. AskOption has been in operation since 2015 and is currently pursuing CySEC regulation license.
Promotions and Account Types
Traders at AskOption can expect to receive a welcome bonus of up to 100% and up to 20 risk-free trades depending on the account type they open. Currently, there are five account types at AskOption, which are purely determined by the level of deposit a trader makes.
- Basic: With this account type, traders can expect to receive a bonus of 30% and 1 risk-free trade. They also have access to the standard withdrawal process, market reviews, 2 live training sessions, eBook education and training, and web tour and introduction to the website. AskOption trades are also assigned a senior broker. The minimum deposit is set at $500.
- Standard: This account is for intermediate traders and includes a welcome bonus of 50% and 5 risk-free trades. Traders must deposit at least $1,000 and they can expect to receive other benefits such as access to 5 live training sessions, expedited withdrawals, plus the rest of the benefits/features available to basic account holders.
- Premium: This account type requires traders to deposit at least $5,000. Traders receive 7 risk-free trades and a welcome bonus of 70%. Other benefits/features include access to 10 live training sessions, trading alerts-emails and text messages, access to advanced strategies and the rest of the benefits/features received by standard account holders.
- Investor: This is one of the two expert account types and traders must deposit at least $15,000 to gain access. Traders of this account type receive 85% welcome bonus and 10 risk-free trades. Other benefits that are bundled with this account type include access to unlimited live training sessions, risk management sessions/tools, and the rest of the benefits/features received by premium account holders.
- Pro Investor: This account type is tailor-made for top traders who deposit more than $50,000. In return, they get 100% welcome bonus and 20 risk-free trades. In addition, traders also enjoy special same-day withdrawals and have access to the personal AskOption rewards system, plus the rest of the benefits/features received by investor account holders.
- High/Low: This is a traditional call/put binary option where traders predict the direction of the trade for a potential payout of up to 85%. Expiry periods start at 15 minutes and extend in intervals of 15 minutes up to 1hour, then 2 hours, end of the day, 2 days, end of the week, end of the month and up to 5 months.
- One Touch: This option type requires traders to predict whether the price of the underlying asset will touch one of the two predetermined price levels at least once by the time the option expires for a potential payout of up to 85%.
- Range: Here, traders are required to predict whether the price of the underlying asset will remain range-bound two predetermined price levels throughout the trading session for a potential payout of up to 85%.
- Hyper: This is a typical call/put option but in this case, the expiry periods are shorter ranging from 30 seconds to 10 minutes while the payouts are up to 65%.
- Currencies: AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/USD, AUD/USD-OTC, BitCoin/USD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, EUR/JPY, EUR/JPY-OTC, EUR/USD, EUR/USD-OTC, EUR/CHF, EUR/CAD, EUR/AUD, EUR/GBP, EUR/TRY, EUR/NOK, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/JPY, GBP/CHF, GBP/USD, GBP/USD-OTC, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CAD-OTC, USD/CHF, USD/CHF-OTC, USD/JPY, USD/JPY-OTC
- Stocks: Apple, Alibaba, Citi, Coca-Cola, IBM, McDonaldâ€™s, eBay, Yahoo, UBS, Twitter, General Electric, Facebook, Exxon Mobil, Barclays, Vodafone, JPMorgan Chase, HSBC, ENI, BP, Daimler, BMW
- Indices: CAC, DAX, DOW, FTSE, NASDAQ, S&P 500, TADAWUL, Dubai
- Commodities: Gold, Silver, Oil, Copper
Trading Tools and Resources
AskOption has developed several sections on its website to facilitate trading. Some of the most notable sections include a breaking financial news section where traders can remained informed of what is goingÂ on in the world of financial markets, as well as, a section where they can access daily and weekly market analysis/reviews.
AskOption traders can also enhance their trading skills via the brokerâ€™s education center which features among other learning materials, eBooks, videos, trading tutorials, trading strategies, and risk management tools.
The broker has also taken note of the growing popularity of mobile trading and has thus developed mobile trading apps for iOS and Android devices to facilitate this activity.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Traders at AskOption can deposit funds in their trading accounts via Wire Transfer and Credit/Debit card.
At AskOption traders can deposit a minimum of 250 in the form of USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, or AUD. The maximum that can be deposited via Credit card is $20,000 while there is no limit for wire transfer.
The minimum investment amount per trade is set at whereas the maximum limit is $500 for Hyper Options.
The minimum withdrawal amount is set at $30 for credit cards and $100 for bank wire. The maximum withdrawal amount via credit card is $20,000 but there is no limit for wire transfer.
AskOption traders can contact support via Email, Telephone, Live Chat and Contact Form. Contact can be made between 08:00 GMT-23:00 GMT.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44-3308082064 and more for the various locations.Visit Broker