Introduction Binary Options are growing in popularity across the world and 24Option is leading in this campaign. 24Option is a binary options brand owned and operated by Rodeler Limited. The […]Read Full Review
Full Review Details
|Website URL NEW||https://www.24option.com/|
|Headquarters||39 Kolonakiou Street, Ayios Athanasios, Limassol CY-4103, in Cyprus|
|Support Number||Cyprus +357 25 262025|
|Support Types||Telephone, Email, Live Support|
|Languages||English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Russian, Letvian, Japanese, Arabic, Romainian, Korean, Finnish, Indonesian, Turkish, Portuguese, Greek, Chinese|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||$250|
|Minimum Account Size||$250|
|Payout||up to 88%|
|Free Demo Account|
|Regulation||Regulated by CySEC|
|Fee Info||On Withdrawals depending on account type Skrill 2%, Credit /Paypal 3.5%|
|Account Types||Basic, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond|
|Deposit Methods||Bank wire transfer, Credit/Debit Card, Electronic Payments|
|Withdrawal Methods||Bank Wire, Credit/debit card, MoneyBookers, PayPal|
|Number of Assets||100+|
|Expiry Times||60s, 2m, 5m, 30m, 1h, 2h, End of Day, End of Month|
|Types of Assets||Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Stocks|
|Option Types||High/Low, One Touch, Boundary, 60 Seconds|
|Account Currency||EUR, GBP, USD, RUB, JPY|
|US Traders Allowed|
- High Payouts
- Dedicated Support
- Sleek Platform
- Quality Trading Material
- Multiple Languages
- Withdraw via PayPal/Skrill
- Fees On Withdrawals for Some Account Types
Binary Options are growing in popularity across the world and 24Option is leading in this campaign. 24Option is a binary options brand owned and operated by Rodeler Limited.
The company was founded in 2010 and its headquarters are located at 39 Kolonakiou Street, Ayios Athanasios, Limassol CY-4103, in Cyprus.
The company is registered in Cyprus under registration number (HE312820), and is authorized and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 207/13.
Bonuses and Offers
The company does occasionally offer bonuses and promotions that traders can participate to win raffle tickets.
For instance Juventus Promotion is currently ongoing with traders required to deposit an additional $500 to their account in order to participate.
Winners are given a ticket to watch one live Juventus match in the stadium.
There is also the â€śLifeâ€™s Different with Moneyâ€ť promotion which offers both new and existing traders three ways of participating.
Option one (sports package-watch matches) and two (high-tech Package-win gadgets) require traders to deposit EUR 50,000 and EUR 10,000 respectively, and is open to both new and existing clients, while option three (Money package-win EUR5,000) requires traders to reach EUR250,000 worth of trading volume during the promotion.
- High/Low: These are the classical Call/Put options and net 65%-80% in payout
- One Touch: Here traders predict whether the price of the underlying security will reach a certain level as provided by the broker. For instance, predicting whether GBP/USD will reach 1.58 or 1.50 in the coming week, which requires the price to reach the specified level at least once during the week for traders to turn in profits. One Touch options have very high payouts up to 500%.
- Boundary: These have a payout beginning from 380% up to 500%. This type of options is also known as range trading or tunnel bets. Here traders identify two price levels that they feel the option will expire within. For profits, the option must expire at a between the two levels.
- Sixty Seconds: These are the speed/short-term options giving traders an opportunity to turn profits within the minute. Technically they are Call/Put options but with extremely short maturity periods.
- Currencies: GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/TRY, USD/CHF, USD/TRY, NZD/USD, AUD/NZD, AUD/JPY, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, AUD/CHF, GBP/CHF, CAD/CHF, NZD/CHF, EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD, EUR/ZAR, USD/ZAR, USD/RUB, USD/MXN, EUR/NOK, USD/NOK, AUD/CAD
- Commodities: Gold (XAU), Silver (XAG), Copper, Platinum XPT, Oil, Corn, Coffee, Sugar, XAU/JPY, XAU/EUR, XAU/XAG
- Indices : FTSE 100, DAX 30, Dow Jones, NASDAQ Composite, IBEX 35, CAC, S&P 500, Nikkei 225, SMI Future, MIB 40 Future, NIFTY, ASX 200 Future, Hang Seng Future, Bombay 30, Tadawul, KOSPI 200, MICEX, South Africa 40 Future, Tel Aviv 25
- Stocks: Vodafone, PetroChina, BP Plc, BMW, Barclays, Deutsche Lufthansa, Samsung Electronics, Google, Apple, ANZ, Royal Dutch Shell, France Telcom, BHP Billiton, Societe Generale, BBVA, Gazprom, Amazon, Nike, Rio Tinto, Citigroup, E.ON, Baidu, Amex, Westpac Banking Corp, Facebook, Coca Cola, JPMorgan Chase, Microsoft, IBM, Exxon Mobil, McDonaldâ€™s, BNP Paribas, FIAT, AXA, Sony, Sumitomo, Tesco, ICICI, TATA Motors Ltd, Disney, Beiersdorf, Thyssenkrupp, Rosneft
24Optionâ€™s TechFinancials trading platform is innovative software that allows traders to trade binary options.
The platform has several trading materials that traders can refer to when selecting trades including the an overview of the upcoming events and assets that are likely to be affected (Binary Options Daily), a daily global market report analyzing various assets from across the world and offering possible direction going forward.
Additionally, there is also a binary options review and guide for traders to fall back to just in case they need any clarifications on anything that could affect their trading decisions.
The company has also written an eBook that binary option traders can download free from the platform website and expand their understanding of binary options.
24Option has also developed a glossary of terms that binary option traders can refer to whenever they need explanation on some binary options terminologies.
There are video tutorials also that can be used as an effective guiding material in binary options trading, including lessons in technical analysis as well as platform usage/navigation.
The company has also launched apps for iOS and Android devices, which can be downloaded from the APP Store and Google Play respectively, thereby enabling trading on the go.
Deposits and Withdrawals
At 24Option, traders can deposit funds to their account via three methods: Credit/Debit card (Visa and MasterCard only), bank wire transfer or electronic payment (Skrill/MoneyBookers, CashU, Neteller etc).
Traders can deposit funds in GBP, USD, EUR, JPY or RUB. The minimum deposit for each of the five currencies is GBP250, USD 250, EUR250, JPY50,000 and RUB15,000.
For wire transfer, the minimum deposit is GBP1,000, USD1,000, EUR1,000, JPY 100,000 and RUB 15,000. The daily deposit limit for JPY accounts is 100,000 while for GBP/EUR/USD is 10,000. The monthly limit is 4,000,000 and 40,000 respectively.
Generally, traders can withdraw money via either bank wire transfer, Skrill/MoneyBookers, PayPal or credit/debit card. The minimum withdrawal via Skrill, PayPal, or credit/debit card is $10.
Depending on the type of account, some withdrawals do attract significant fees.
For REGULAR accounts, the first withdrawal is free while GOLD accounts attract one free withdrawal per month. For platinum account holders, all withdrawals are free.
Now again depending on the method of withdrawal used and subject to the above condition, Credit/Debit card withdrawals attract 3.5% fees, same as PayPal while Skrill/MoneyBookers attracts 2% fees.
The minimum withdrawal amount is USD100, EUR100, GBP100, JPY10,000 and CNY611. Generally, traders are asked to enquire from their account manager in case of a different currency.
24Option clients can seek assistance by contacting support via Telephone, email and Live Chat.
Live Chat: Live Support 24/7
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +357 25 262025. There are also several telephone contacts representing the companyâ€™s vast presence across the world via satellite offices.Visit Broker